Unique Wedding Gifts for Groomsmen & Bridesmaids
Your wedding day is one of the best, most beautiful days of your life. Hopefully filled with love, fun, family, and friends, it is an amazing day that is sure to be remembered by all who attend and participate. However, sometimes our best days are also some of the most stressful. Weddings are difficult events to pull off and your groomsmen and bridesmaids have surely had your back every single step of the way. They’ve been beside you making lists, double checking reservations, planning bachelor and bachelorette parties, and just overall supporting you on this journey to finally marry the love of your life. How could you possibly thank them for making your special day even more special?
Well, you can always show your appreciation with a unique and thoughtful wedding gift! If you’re looking to recognize them and offer them a little something to tell them ‘thank you,’ engraved wood watches, wooden bracelets, and wood earrings are some of the most personalized and unique gifts for your bridesmaids and groomsmen to thank them for all they’ve done for you. Still unsure of how to pick among these unique tokens of appreciation? We understand. Here’s how to choose what Urban Designer piece you should give your groomsmen and bridesmaids:
Consider How Much To Spend on Groomsmen gifts & Bridesmaid Gifts
One of the essential questions you must ask yourself prior to purchasing your wedding gifts is how many you’re giving out. Along with this line of thought, you should determine your budget from the word ‘go.’ As lovely as it would be to buy every wedding party member a personalized wooden watch, it may not be feasible if you have over a handful of people you want to present a gift to. Additionally, weddings are typically rather expensive. If all your budget has gone to the venue, dress, and catering, you might not feel comfortable buying all of your loving groomsmen and bridesmaids the $200 watch you’d prefer. Figuring out how much you’re willing to spend and how many people you’re buying for will go a long way to deciding whether you want to gift whether you want to gift them wood watches, earrings, bracelets, or a combination of the three and what particular model you should get within these categories.
Decide Whether Your Gifts Should Match
Another great way to narrow down your wedding gift options is to decide whether you wish to buy matching gifts or whether you’re willing to branch out and further individualize your gift-giving strategy. If you decide you want matching gifts for the bridesmaids and groomsmen as a combined group, your best bet is probably to go with a classic, unisex wooden watch that will look great on everyone. One of our personal favorites for this route would be our Unisex Natural Red Sandal Round Wood Watch as it features a classic and sleek black face, a rich wood grain, and a sleek wood band that looks fantastic on both men and women alike. One of the best parts about this timepiece is that its easily engravable, so you can easily include a little message of thanks or personalize it with your special date as a future reminder.
If you decide to get gifts separated between the men and women, we recommend considering a modern bracelet for the former and a pair of lovely earrings for the latter! Our Tungsten Carbide Wood Inlay Link Bracelet and our Wooden Geometric Triangle Dangle Earrings could be just what you’re looking for thanks to their stylishly masculine aesthetic and playful elegance respectively. Either way, know that you’re getting great pieces that will be cherished for many years to come. Leaning towards getting separate gifts for each person? If so, you’re going to need to dig a little deeper to decide on what wedding gifts you should buy!
Do a Little Investigating
Throughout the course of your wedding, everything has been tailored to your tastes. Your cake was the flavor suited to you, your outfit was cut to your dimensions, and all your décor was specially picked item by item to reflect who you and your spouse to be are as a couple. Give your groomsmen and bridesmaids a little taste of that by investigating what their individual styles are prior to purchasing your ‘thank you’ present. Are your friends and family more down to earth and simple or do they prefer things a little more stylized and glamorous? What kind of jewelry do they wear the most often and does that jewelry tend to be more minimal or not? Do they tend towards the classics or are their styles more modern and ahead-of-the-curve? All will go far when deciding on your wedding gift.
Whatever you decide to treat your wedding party too, don’t stress over it too much. This is a day all about love and connection. They’re just happy to have the pleasure of celebrating it with you. Get them a gift that’s from the heart and they’ll love it! Still looking for a bit of guidance, though? Here’s a few more of our personal favorites that are sure to woo your wedding day go-tos:
• UD Personalized/Engraved Bamboo Watch with Genuine Leather Band – Rated our No. 1 groomsmen watch, this is one of our all-time favorites as both an everyday watch and as a unique wedding gift. It has a light, minimal yet masculine look to it which is sure to appeal to a wide range of groomsmen and it is made of reclaimed wood that just gets better with age, so you don’t have to worry about your wedding gift collecting dust anytime soon. Buy today to receive our special deal! If you buy 5 or more, you can get one free for the groom. Insert code: GM5 but take note that it’s for a limited time only!
• Mens Stylish Wood & Stainless Steel Wooden Bracelet – If the men in your wedding party are bracelet types, this will surely impress. Featuring real reclaimed zebra wood and metal accents, it’s the perfect blend of rugged and sophisticated. Being largely made of wood, it is also hypoallergenic and extremely durable for long-term wear.
• Women’s Boho Statement Wood Earrings – Your bridesmaids have been there for you through thick and thin. Treat them to something special with these beautiful statement earrings. Light, classy, and feminine, these earrings can be dressed up or dressed down for styling that can take them from your wedding, to a night out, to the boardroom with ease. Bonus? No two earrings are the same and will each feature a wood pattern as unique as the ones closest to you.
When To Give Groomsmen Gifts / Bridesmaids Gifts ?
1. When personally handing the invitation
2. At the rehearsal dinner
3. During the Bachelor Party
4. An hour before the Wedding
5. At the wedding reception
With the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic, we are relying on Facetime, Messenger, Houseparty, and Zoom more than ever before to keep us in touch with loved ones and colleagues...
The novel coronavirus has left our communities ravaged and worried, but things are slowly improving thanks to important protective measures like wearing masks...
The most extraordinary great gift ideas for dad. Time to show your appreciation to the best dad.
Covid-19 has forced all of us to pay a little more heed to our cleanliness and hygiene regimens. After Washing Your Hands, Here’s How to Clean and Disinfect Your Wood...