100% Real Vera (RECLAIMED) WOOD Automatic Mechanical Watch For Men (No Battery Needed). Our ultra premium wooden men's watch is made out of 100% natural wood (with the exception of the dial, the gears & the folding clasp).
The Cool Gear Face Featuring a transparent body that showcases the mechanical gears inside as they work & fitted with an adjustable all wood wristband, our wooden watches for men combine practicality with modern style.
1.77" (4.5 cm)
0.59" (1.5 cm)
5.5" (14cm) with Adjustable Links (Fits up to 7.5" wrist)
No Battery Needed: You don’t have to listen to the ever annoying, “tick tock” sound anymore, as is common with its quartz counterparts. The best part, is it has a high-power reserve of 36 hours. Before wearing it, you will need to wind it for more than ten times to give it an initial power. Once you are wearing it, it will be charging by itself.
Time-Keeping King: Automatic watches are extremely accurate as they barely lose 3 seconds per day. For automatic enthusiasts, a dual wheel is a must have for their collection.
Limited Edition-Each timepiece is unique since no 2 pieces of wood are exactly the same.
Water Resistant ( Please do not wear when showering & swimming)
Comes with wood watch Case [Gift Box]
ATTENTION: Please remember that since every watch is handmade by wood, no one will be the same, so you have to expect some little variation in the color and grain of the wood.
How to Use Mechanical Watches
1. Put on your watch and swing your wrist back and forth for approximately 30 seconds to initialize power reserve. If it is a hand-wind watch, You need to wind it up manually.
2. Wind it up by turning the crown clockwise.
3. Set the time: by pulling the crown out and turning the crown clockwise.
4. Set the date (if function available): by pulling the crown out and turning the crown clockwise when the time moves forward or moves back 24 hours, 24 hours is one day.Attention: Mechanical watches may running slowly for showing wrong time, it is normal, in order to prevent such things from happening, so kindly note as followings:
1. In order to fully wind up the spring, please turn the crown 20-30 Circles to initialize power reserve.
2. Please wear your watch at least 10 hours daily to maximize power reserve.
3. Note that your self-winding mechanical watch may stop overnight or appear to be running slowly. This does not indicate a malfunction or defect in the watch. Instead, it indicates that there is insufficient kinetic energy when the wearer is at rest.
4. If the watch is not worn for an extended period of time, please reset by moving the watch back and forth for 20-30 rotations in order to initiate the power process. It is recommended that steps 2-4 are repeated each night before removing your watch for the first week after purchase.
5. Please wear your watch at least once every two days to ensure accurate time.
6. Please note that shocks and vibration may affect the mechanism.
7. Please remove your watch when performing hard labor or vigorous sporting activities.
Shipping & Returns
2 to 3 business days to process the orders. (hot seasons will take extra days) Tracking information will be provided upon shipping.
We aim for your utmost satisfaction with every purchase, offering top-quality products. Should you find yourself less than delighted, you have the flexibility to return your item within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Your contentment is our priority.
All Urban Designer Watches covered for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase. The warranty provides, in the case of a manufacturing defects, repairs to the item free of charge*. Damages to our watch sustained through accident, or daily wear and tear will be repaired upon approval of an estimate.